Christian Ghostwriting Services
If you have a Christian message to share with others, we have Christian ghostwriters who can help you find just the right words.
Hiring our professional ghostwriters will increase your chances of attracting a publisher and will improve your reviews.
Your message is inspired, but if people don’t know about it or if they find it difficult or dull to read, your message will be lost.
Find out how we can help your revelation, sermons or other spiritual message come to life. Jesus understood the power of words, the power of telling compelling stories, of reaching past people’s minds and touching their hearts. Just fill in the form on this page to let us know how we can help you tell the story that reaches people’s hearts.
Our clients give high praise for the effort and results our writers have brought to their manuscripts. (Read more testimonials here.)
5 stars – 1 reviews
Why people hire a Christian ghostwriter service
There are many reasons you might want to find a Christian ghostwriter agency to help you write your biblical or spiritual book.
How to work with a Christian ghostwriter – helpful tips for inspired believers
Working with a ghostwriter is different than writing your own manuscript. Christians with a message need to be able to explain exactly what they need in their manuscripts. These are a few tips to follow to make your ghostwriting project a success.
Sample books we have written
Although many clients have hired us to ghostwrite their books, here are some samples of books we have written or edited that we are at liberty to reveal.
The best Christian writers for hire
Our freelance Christian ghostwriters are for hire right now, ready to create a compelling book or booklet that helps people get closer to God. If you are looking for a Christian ghostwriter who can help your ideas jump off the page and into their hearts, let us know how we can be of service by completing the form in yellow.
SIX QUESTIONS THIS PAGE IS MEANT TO ANSWER
- I have a box-load of sermons. How do I turn them into a book? (ANSWER: You could transcribe them yourself, or you could hire a professional writer to edit them – to make them more readable without losing any of their original power.)
- I need help writing a Christian book. (ANSWER: No problem. That’s what our freelance Christian ghostwriters are for. Just send us the details of what you need through the form on this page, and we’ll get right back to you.
- Should I write for Christians, for non-believers, or both? (ANSWER: That is always a tough question. We can help you better define your audience, and how to best write for them…but the ultimate decision will still be yours.)
- Can I hire a ghostwriter for my Christian book? (ANSWER: Yes. Many books are ghostwritten, and that includes Christian books. You are the expert on your topic, but you are not expected to be the expert on writing. God’s word is not revealed only through professional writers. You provide the inspiration; we’ll provide the words.)
- How much does a book cost to write? (ANSWER: The price depends in large part on the length of the book, as well as how well organized your thoughts are. We are always happy to provide a free quote if you provide us with details of what you need in the form on this page.)
- How long should my Christian book be? (ANSWER: A typical Christian book is 200-250 pages long, or at least 50,000 words. If you fill in the form to the right, we’ll be happy to discuss this with you.)
I am really pleased with the effort you put into this material. I also like your style of writing; in that I see you and I are the same in telling it as it is.
- ASIM: Servant of Two Masters, by D.W. Smith
HISTORICAL FICTION: In 1453 Turkey, Mehmed the Conqueror has just defeated the Byzantine Empire and a new era called the Ottoman Empire is ushered in.
- Breast Cancer; The Sun Will Rise, by Pamela S. Barron
SELF HELP: Breast cancer survivor Pamela Barron describes life with metastatic breast cancer and continuous chemo treatment for seven years .
- War of the Staffs, by Kathryn Tedrick and H.P. Stephenson
FANTASY: A fresh new series for all those who love dragons, wizards, elves, dwarves, and mayhem.
- Amazing Adventures of a Nobody, by Leon Logothetis
MEMOIR: A personal tale of travel and adventure in the real world.
- Sit Crooked and Speak Straight, by Stephane J. McGrane
BUSINESS: A primer for anyone wanting to conduct buisiness susccessfully in the Arabian Penninsula.
- The High-tech Gooseneck Putter, by Samuel DiMatteo & Kristin Johnson
CHILDREN: Meet Sami DeMani, a Canada gander with a legendary golf game. He’s on track to win the prestigious Waterfowl Tour — and put his nemesis, the ruthless Pete Swan Lake, in his place once and for all.
- The Missing Cub, by Darcy Fast with Jonathan Kravetz
AUTOBIOGRAPHY: A baseball autobiography.
- The Biracial Bondage, by Joe Bama
SOCIETY: Exploring the struggle of biracial people and couples, as seen through the eyes of both white and black people.
- Eradonis: Legend of the Black Rose, by Narisha Rajnandan
FANTASY: First in a series of books featuring sorcery and magic spells.
- My Life With an Unsung Hero, by Vesta Sithole
BIOGRAPHY: The post-humus biography of the Reverend Ndabaningi Sithole, a hero of the Zimbabwean struggle for independence.
- The Genesis One Code, by Daniel Friedmann
SCIENCE, RELIGION: Calculations demonstrate a clear alignment between the times of key events described in the creation narrative in the Book of Genesis with those derived from scientific theory and observation.
- Time Craft, by Mark A. Ely
SCIENCE FICTION: A time-travel story of adventure and scientific imagination.
- He will guide you, by Dr. John Diomede
RELIGION: A guide for Christians to your relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- Flying Cowboys and Confetti Rain: Dreams of a PBR Bull, by Debbie Felkins Tamez
CHILDREN: An endearing story of a bull and a racoon and their adventures on the road to fame.
The topic of religion is one that has been controversial for centuries, and no one understands this better than our religious ghostwriters. The purpose of our religious ghostwriters is not to judge those based on their religion but help them create copy that is acceptable to those who practice your religion. Since this is our goal it is our responsibility to ensure that our religious ghostwriters are not biased and can understand your religion’s beliefs enough to portray it in the content in which they write.
Religious Ghostwriting Services AssistanceOur religious ghostwriters have experience writing on several religious viewpoints and are contently learning to ensure they can provide excellent content that represents your religious voice. Our religious ghostwriters can provide you with the content you are looking for, using the viewpoint you specify in a quick and effective way. They understand the importance of meeting deadlines and can produce your content within the deadlines that are satisfactory to your needs.
Our religious ghostwriters also understand the need to preserve your unique voice in a way that is acceptable to your religious views. They can provide the content to a topic and harness your voice in the process. Our religious ghostwriters are talented when it comes to providing you with religious copy materials that both you and other followers of your religion can understand.
Top Reasons to Hire a Ghostwriter through Us
- Our religion writers specialize in religious copy
- Our ghost writers will preserve the views of your religion in the material written
- Our ghostwriters can produce religious copy on deadline
- Our ghostwriters do not judge or comment on the views of any religion
- Our ghostwriters will preserve your privacy
- Our ghostwriters understand the delicate content of the subject matter
- Our ghostwriters can develop the content within the unique voice of the client
Our religious ghostwriters can produce the content you are looking for, in the time frame that you need. They will provide you with privacy, voice, and expression due to your own religious views. Our religious ghostwriters have experience in this field and hope to bring the experience to you. They will offer you a unique, and content-driven copy that will be understood by all who read it.